Welcome to Kentucky Science Center’s online ticketing
center, where you can purchase tickets online anytime, day or night. Tickets
for exhibits, movies and special events are available for advance purchase only. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
The Kentucky Science Center is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and for the Kentucky Derby.
Exhibit Admission, Theater Tickets, and Special Event Tickets
Register for School's Out Science Camps, Scout Days, and MakerPlace Workshops
Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
Visit our Online Gift Shop
Book your Birthday Party
REOPENING NEED TO
- - All tickets for Kentucky Science Center must
be purchased in advance of your visit
- - While you may stay all day once you enter Kentucky Science Center, please arrive within two hours after selected Exhibits Admission time. Tickets only valid during normal hours of operation.
- -Kentucky Science Center is open Saturdays and Sundays. We will open 7 days a week starting on August 1st.
- - Before arriving, please screen yourself and those in your party for any COVID-19 symptoms. Ask yourself and those in your party the following questions:
- 1. Has your temperature been above 100.4 F [38.0 C] without the use of fever reducint medication in the last 48 hours?
- 2. DO you have new or worsening onset of any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, chills, body aches, fatigue, headache, loss of taste/smell, eye drainage, or congestion?
- 3. Have you been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or who has symptoms compatible with COVID-19?
- 4. Are any members of your household on quarantine for exposure to COVID-19?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, please stay safely at home and visit us another time.
- - Face masks are required for entry for everyone over the age of 6. If you are unable to wear a face mask due to a medical reason, please maintain a social disctance of at least 6 feet from everyone that is not in your party.
Please bring a proof of purchase and photo ID with you on your day of visit.
Proof of purchases presented on your mobile device are encouraged. Printed
copies will also be accepted.
- - During
your visit, please stay only with those in your party and maintain a socially
acceptable distance of at least 6 feet from any other
- - Plan your visit using
our digital map. Please note our exhibits, Digital Theater,
and public spaces may be modified in order to follow Healthy at Work
guidelines and maintain social
- - Water fountains may be unavailable during your visit. If desired, please bring your own water to Kentucky Science Center.