Please read our reopening information then scroll down to select your visit date and time.
Note - By completing a purchase you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the re-opening information below:REOPENING NEED TO
- - All tickets for Kentucky Science Center must
be purchased in advance of your visit
- - While you may stay all day once you enter Kentucky Science Center, please arrive within two hours after your selected Exhibits Admission time. Tickets only valid during normal hours of operation.
- -Kentucky Science Center is open on Satudays and Sundays. We will be open 7 days a week starting August 1st.
- Theater shows at 10 AM on the last Saturday of every month for those at higher risk for severe illness only.
- - Before arriving, please screen yourself and those in your party for any COVID-19 symptoms. Ask yourself and those in your party the following questions:
- 1. Has your temperature been above 100.4 F [38.0 C] without the use of fever reducint medication in the last 48 hours?
- 2. DO you have new or worsening onset of any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, chills, body aches, fatigue, headache, loss of taste/smell, eye drainage, or congestion?
- 3. Have you been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or who has symptoms compatible with COVID-19?
- 4. Are any members of your household on quarantine for exposure to COVID-19?
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, please stay safely at home and visit us another time.
- - Face masks or full-face shields covering the nose and mouth are required for everyone over the age of 6. For ADA accommodation questions click here.
Please bring a proof of purchase and photo ID with you on your day of visit.
Proof of purchases presented on your mobile device are encouraged. Printed
copies will also be accepted.
- - During
your visit, please stay only with those in your party and maintain a socially
acceptable distance of at least 6 feet from any other
- - Plan your visit using
our digital map. Please note our exhibits, Digital Theater,
and public spaces may be modified in order to follow Healthy at Work
guidelines and maintain social
- - Water fountains may be unavailable during your visit. If desired, please bring your own water to Kentucky Science Center
1. Choose the date of your visit:
2. Select from the following admission packages: